Summer is coming to an end and I’m looking forward to my favorite time of the year! I created this Back to School Pictionary as a fun way to kick off the season! School supplies will soon be in every store and the bright fun colors will be hard to resist. I love taking my kids to buy new supplies every year. There is nothing like picking up new pencils, markers, and fresh notebooks, right?!
- Print the free Back To School Pictionary download here.
- Print on card stock. This is my all time favorite!
- Laminate for longer use. I’ve had this laminator for over 8 years. Love it! The best price for laminating sheets can be found here.
How to Play:
- You can use an easel, whiteboard, or tape a piece of paper to a wall or door.
- Use a timer to set a limit for each card or see how many you and your student can guess in a specific timeframe.
- Pull a card without letting anyone see the card your holding. Draw the object on the board and let the other players guess.
- Winner is the next player to draw.
Another fun way to use these cards is to call out an item or show your child a card and have them find the item around the store. This is a quick way to maybe get your back to school shopping done with the whole family.
Have you started your Back to School shopping yet?